- Consistently demonstrate ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner in order to meet current needs, such as prioritizing or reprioritizing work as necessary.
- Organize job functions and work area to effectively complete varied assignments within established time frames.
- Able to take action and solve problems.
- Investigate and follow through on unusual dollar amounts or payment requests.
- Responsible for the accuracy and clarity of all duties.
- Ability to be thorough and complete when processing, posting, computing numbers, or providing information and documentation.
- Ability to track details and provide accurate documentation even under pressure.
- Consistently work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow team members.
- Consider the impact of your actions on team members and others throughout the company.
- High School Diploma, prefer Associates Degree.
- Typing 45+ wpm accurately.
- Computer application knowledge.
- Claims system knowledge helpful.
- Basic accounting knowledge in order to make accurate computations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time