- Assist external customers with invoice specific questions.
- Collaborate with Senior Account Executives throughout our company 120-150 days prior to customer contract expiration dates to obtain list of renewals to be responsible for.
- Reach out to assigned customers to facilitate the renewal of their contract 30 days in advance of the expiration date.
- Communicate renewal progress with Senior Account Executive's throughout the process and update Salesforce with customer notes in a timely manner.
- Update information within contract agreements as needed and generate new documents.
- Complete purchase order requirements where applicable as well as day-to-day invoice preparation on accounts that have been successfully renewed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years experience in billing, sales support or invoicing preferred
- Customer service background
- Excellent active listening, communication, organization, and follow through skills
- Proven time management ability with strong desire to achieve results
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time