- Reads blueprints or engineering specifications to obtain product information such as specified material, surface finish, and dimensions.
- Uses optical comparator or other precision measuring instruments to check the accuracy of manufactured parts.
- Measures dimensions such as length, height, and distance, between reference points to ensure product meets specifications.
- Locates reference point of part and measures dimensions such as angle, arc, and radii.
- Reports findings to Inspector Supervisor.
- Inspects first run parts.
- Sets up and tries out inspection equipment to ensure accuracy.
- Substitutes known values such as dimensions from blueprints into standard formulas and solves for unknown quantities to determine dimensions not specified in blueprints.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as areas
- Ability to write reports, send communication emails
- Ability to create and update spreadsheets, send communication emails
- Strong follow up and communication skills
- Must be bilingual: English/Spanish
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time