- Act as the project manager liaising between finance, legal, vendor security, the business and any other stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders to lead supplier selection activities including conducting RFI’s, RFP’s.
- Perform benchmarking and drive other market intelligence activities.
- Lead total cost of ownership analysis and cost modeling.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop strategic sourcing plans / pipeline looking ahead 12 to 24 months.
- Lead negotiation plan development including mapping out detailed approaches, fallback positions, and acceptable terms and conditions.
- Lead contract and pricing negotiations.
- Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA’s and quality metrics.
- Implement and lead regular supplier business review meetings.
- Build strong and productive working relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Expert in event contracting and negotiations, including hotel agreements, convention center agreements, Trade Show Sponsorship Agreements.
- Knowledge of event categories
- Ability to understand and grasp the market, technology, product portfolio, positioning and competitors in order to help support event strategy and tactics and to provide recommendations to the business owners.
- Can work closely with the marketing event teams partnering to drive policy and process improvements to manage budget, planning and sourcing opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience and achievement in sourcing solutions.
- Expert negotiation skills with a proven track record of savings.
- Experience managing global procurement responsibilities, using a strategic sourcing methodology, including: opportunity analysis and identification, supplier selection, risk and compliance evaluation, contract negotiation, and financial analysis.
- Proven ability to drive positive change and build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multi-functional teams.
- Ability to both develop strategic sourcing plas and dive deep in contract details with a solid understanding of how contracts are structured.
- Experience with supplier report cards and supplier management.
- Self-starter who can build sourcing/procurement credibility within groups not accustomed to working with procurement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 7+ years’ experience in a Sourcing / Procurement role.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time