- Create and maintain metrics and KPI reports in order to drive growth within the firm.
- Work closely with other teams within the Company to understand current and future business needs, prioritize and implement those in a timely fashion.
- Track and analyze large sets of data to contribute to the development of global business plans and strategies.
- Provide support and training to Sales teams in the customer engagement process
- Review, change and implement operational processes to drive efficiency within the Sales team.
- Assist Sales colleagues with reporting from Salesforce and other internal databases.
- Prepare and review legal documents that support the sales process.
- Ensure accuracy of data in Salesforce and other internal databases.
- Create and maintain training documentation in support of business processes.
- Assist in the development of internal communications and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong analytical skills including advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Critical thinking and experience identifying, analyzing and resolving inefficiencies
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly dynamic environment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time