- Participate in the planning cycle, set up budgets with business teams.
- Create planning models for better visibility and accuracy.
- Support Lead SCM FP&A and leadership by establishing insightful analysis, liaise/work together with Finance and Operational leaders.
- Analyze Supply chain results, support decision making through meaningful analytics.
- Understands Supply chain value chain, typical control points.
- Create value add monthly/quarterly reports/metrics and analyze business performance for key Supply Chain stakeholders.
- Financial partner of the Global Operations team in Europe and key GE businesses.
- Identify process improvement opportunities, support and drive. projects/simplification initiatives for the operating and leadership teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or financial work experience, preferably in Supply Chain cost reporting (main components of COGS), accounting or planning.
- Supply chain/Manufacturing finance experience, supply chain cost control
- Experience in main inventory control technics.
- Experience in accounts payable controls.
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions.
- Team player: able to work across different teams and contribute to a positive environment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time