- Directs or guides or checks work of other staff
- Prepares presentation materials, forms, letters, etc. utilizing layout, formatting and keyboarding skills using computer.
- Responds to inquiries made in person, by telephone or in writing.
- Performs database searches to input, retrieve and report information.
- Collects, processes and presents data.
- Extract pertinent information from manual or computerized file for various summaries and reports and inputs data into a computerized database.
- Compiles statistics (using a calculator or PC).
- Determines and correct errors
- Maintains manual and computerized filling and retrieval systems for records/documents, including file correspondence, records, reports, inventory data and manuals
- Drafts standard letters and memoranda, maintains files, prints and distributes materials, photocopies documents and sends facsimiles
- Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque requisitions, cash, and receipts
- Receives documents/applications, invoices/monies from the public or other levels of government and ensures accuracy and completeness.
- Issues/completes receipts/documentation.
- Receives balances and records payments and completes receipts
- Coordinates meeting room bookings and special requirements for meetings. Attends meetings, takes and transcribes minutes as required
- Prepares purchase requisitions and performs associated follow up including monitoring of contract balances, commitment levels and status of documents in accordance with divisional processes.
- Directs and/or guides and/or checks work of other staff.
- Monitors, orders and maintains supplies/resource materials for unit or other locations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience performing various clerical support duties, some of which must relate to the actual job duties.
- Experience in using computerized software programs which include MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and experience with layout and formatting procedures for text, tables, and spreadsheets and mail merging.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time