- Develop, maintain, and distribute reports to ensure appropriate accounting practices are followed and expenses are billed and tracked correctly.
- Analyze data and identify trends in expenditures to find re-billable opportunities and determine if there are any related damages that need to be passed on to the Customer. Assess rejected RO’s that have been declined due to possible damage. Assess approved RO’s to make sure damages (bumpers, windshields, driver error events) are expensed to the correct account.
- Analyze SelectCare PEG, Preventative, and ODM units to ensure repairs are being billed properly.
- Central point of approval of all PO’s greater than threshold to ensure proper General Ledger accounting. Ensure correct GL accounting and warranty eligibility are determined prior to an outside repair being approved.
- Audit outside spend greater than the established threshold. Asses compliance on pre-approval amount vs approved PO repair and report variances to appropriate Director of Operations (DOO) and Maintenance Manager (MM), offer retraining as needed.
- Validate all incoming AS-IS request for power units. Work with the claims center to identify units that have been salvaged using the national salvage parts database.
- Inspect all repair estimates submitted for pricing accuracy on parts and labor.
- Review RCRC cases for warranty and billable opportunities.
- Review all pending, rejected, and lost warranty claims needing additional information.
- Contact the issuing location on potential lost claims and work with them to get them updated in a timely manner.
- Monitors all towing expenses on newer aged units (less than 24 months from in-service) for warranty submission.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Marketing and Communication
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time