- Be responsible for Renewable Energy Assets (wind turbines, solar arrays, battery storage devices) at hundreds of energy farms across the globe.
- Use cutting edge analytics software and tools to analyze the health and performance of renewables power generation equipment located in the Americas using remote monitoring technology.
- Quickly learn and understand engineering processes related to renewables power generation, leveraging the experience of the greater customer solutions team when necessary.
- Deliver savings to our customers in the form of increase response velocity, reduced maintenance costs, and less unplanned downtime
- Be able to define critical problems to be solved
- Identify data sources required to execute on an analytical disposition
- Follow prescribed guidelines, protocol, procedures
- Identify gaps or exceptions to procedures and when to escalate issues
- Be able to achieve most tasks using own judgment
- Understand value of getting feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Understand and adhere to quality requirements.
- Regularly update renewables product knowledge to understand new features and limitations.
- Understand the primary competitors and partners in the services product space
- Understand the go to market strategy and positioning of services products
- Build industry experience relevant to understanding common challenges and realities faced by customers.
- Understand navigating the services product and answer questions on basic offering.
- Be able to conduct basic demo of North Americas Customer Solutions services product.
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose and solve basic issues with minimal assistance.
- Be able to effectively navigate through uncertainty and use appropriate researching capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university (OR Associate's Degree with a minimum of 2 years of technical experience, OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of technical experience)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time