- Team with managers to develop meaningful analysis of department efficiency. Provide financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Analyze expenses submitted to negate potential fraud or waste and abuse of assets. Also, resolve errors, as well as the disputes that may result from inaccurate or untimely entries.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information; escalating unresolved problems.
- Order, track, and maintain Corporate Cards; Reconcile and manage charges by vendors to Corporate Card accounts.
- Primary point of contact for Travel and provides active travel consultation including providing travel details including air, hotel and car reservations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business preferred; High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 plus years' experience in corporate travel.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Microsoft Office; intermediate to advanced skills in entire MS suite (including Excel).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, technical procedures, and accounting entries.
- Ability to write reports and/or business correspondence and to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers and teammates.
- Capable to function professionally and maturely in a fast paced highly interactive work environment.
- Maintains, actively communicates and seeks expansion of current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time