- Utilizing diagnostic hardware and software tools to diagnose and isolate service problems, in accordance with well-defined troubleshooting procedures and guidelines.
- Utilizing tracking software to track and monitor the resolution of issues and/or open tickets.
- Supporting area processes and interface requirements.
- Resetting equipment or applying solutions to quickly resolve problems.
- May escalate issues to more experience support staff.
- May identify and document fault patterns over a period of time and involve other engineering or other technical resources in the IT function or the vendor community to develop permanent fixes.
- Collaborates with customers and advises about technical issues.
- Identifies and determines likely reasons for problematic causes. Prepares accurate documentation and communication to facilitate elimination of problems and to create efficient fixes. Escalate problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Provides technical support for standard and proprietary desktop software. Relate to a diverse group of people, including technical and development personnel, senior management, business customers, and vendors with courtesy and in a constructive, professional manner.
- Coordinates with peer teams to accomplish assigned tasks. Interacts with team members and peers to provide routine information related to assigned tasks.
- Documents client problems, initiates referrals and records resolutions within department database software.
Qualification and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree or Higher in Computer Science or Information Technology OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 1 year of experience in an IT customer-facing and/or technical support role.
- Willingness to work hours of support that may require weekend, holiday and/ or off-hours shift coverage.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics.
- Experience identifying and solving technical issues.
- Experience working within defined timeframes to complete work.
- Client-facing experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time