- Manage email, phone, and meeting schedule correspondence at the executive level.
- Continuously detail and subtask all CEO priorities and ensure they are being completed on a timely manner.
- Booking personal appointments, and document management, and more.
- Greet visitors, answer main phone line, and direct as necessary.
- Organize documents to include filing, mailing and scanning.
- Manage office resources and liaise with building management regarding all tenant issues.
- Support team happiness programs + social events.
- 3+ years in an administrative position with some experience in having supported an individual or executive team.
- Experience working in a tech or marketing company is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient in gSuite
- Comfortable communicating at all management levels.
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time