Charge ICU RN – Surgical
: Nights (Rotating Weekends)
Location:Las Vegas (US)Job Requirements:
Qualification and Experience:
Charge Nurse is responsible for the provision of patient care delivered on a
- The Charge Nurse is
accountable for and has the authority to make decisions to promote quality
patient care on their nursing unit.
- The Charge Nurse is expected to apply hospital policies and
procedures, as well as Standards of Care in the provision and supervision of
patient care using the nursing process.
license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada
- Basic computer and hospital informatics skills required.
- Specialty Certification where required; example: Chemotherapy; ACLS, PALS.
- CPR required.
- Complies with hospital employee health, infection control and safety
of Accredited School of Nursing
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Current acute clinical care experience preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience required .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time