Qualification and Experience:
knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of patient population
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the
developmental stage of the patient.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with
minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, walking, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment
up to 50 pounds and exposure to patient elements and handling of emergencies
and critical patient incidents.
of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- BSN Preferred.
Certifications Required: ACLS, BCLS, NIHSS. Preferred: CCRN.
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/ Rhythm interpretation examination.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: staff Nurse
Employment Type: Full time