- Identifies process and formula changes needed for successful manufacturing of existing formulas.
- Coordinates test batches with production and scheduling.
- Maintains local formulas in formulation system.
- Assists in giving guidance to Lab Technicians and coordinating training of new employees.
- Assists in determining disposition of distressed batches and identifying rework opportunities.
- Performs routine paint and raw material testing as needed.
- Ensures that all data is entered into the hygiene database to maintain compliance to hygiene monitoring standards.
- Identifies and leads projects to improve overall hygiene at the site.
- Identifies and leverages hygiene best practices
- Completes root cause documents as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Engineering or other Science discipline; or 4 years of Quality or R&D lab work experience in lieu of degree
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time