- Performs all eCOMS activities related to obtaining and printing of process forms.
- maintenance and calibration documentation.
- Performs sampling of incoming raw materials per inspection plan for QC testing.
- Maintains work area and instrumentation in a clean, sanitary, orderly, operational, and safe condition.
- Assists in training of new Quality Techs and Production Associates.
- Ensures accuracy and good documentation practices per company and cGMP standards.
- Reviews manufacturing and quality issues with leadership.
- Performs other Quality-related duties as assigned.
- Exposure to industrial machinery, moving parts, electrical and other energy sources.
- protection, eye protection and head coverings.
- Exposure to high frequency noise.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time