- Manage the employee training tracking system and plan the required training.
- Looking for a candidate with manager level experience in sales or call center environment.
- Ability to hire, train, coach, and lead its team members as they provide support for customers.
- Once you reach a Lead by phone, you will explain how the service works, go over pricing and create an online purchase order.
- You will be expected to contact your Leads regularly and consistently until they place a purchase or pass on working with us.
- It would be an asset if you have build a team within the organization or in your business from grounds up.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Service manager role as well as experience in a sales environment.
- University or college degree in business, marketing, communications or related discipline (or equivalent)
- Successful candidates must be self-confident, charismatic, self-disciplined, dedicated and performance driven
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Google docs and general computer aptitude
- Experienced carrying a high workload in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automobile / Auto Ancilliary
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time