- Perform analyses of stand-alone selling prices for existing and new products
- Perform analyses of revenue allocations.
- Review contracts such as order documents and licensing agreements for compliance with revenue recognition guidelines, ASC 606, document the appropriate revenue treatment.
- Own monthly revenue close and reporting tasks, including stand-alone selling prices and revenue allocation analyses.
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits,including the compilation and preparation of supporting schedules, work papers, and financial reports related to areas of responsibility.
- Perform monthly close procedures including backend controls to ensure accuracy of revenue.
- Assist with ad-hoc/special projects and analysis as needed.
- Contribute to process and system improvements in the revenue cycle, including ERP system enhancements and departmental projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in revenue
- Knowledge of ASC 606 principles, and a strong understanding of US GAAP
- You are a phenomenal teammate, with the ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges in a rapidly-growing and fast-paced environment
- High degree of dedication to improvement and strong sense of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, including ability to interact effectively with management, peers, and cross-functional teams.
- Experience with financial systems a plus; NetSuite, RevPro, FinancialForce.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time