Required skills :
- The ODPS has estimated that it will require one (1) full-time resource to provide up to two thousand (2000) hours for Fiscal Year 2019 (FY19) with potential to remain with ODPS for up to another year, two thousand (2000) hours in Fiscal Year 2020 (FY20).
- Work with and advise the Department of Public Safety (ODPS) IT DevOps coach on cultural and technical challenges to.
- Deliver proven training programs to explain and instill DevOps values including those as detailed by CALMS, Agile and Lean.
- Seek and tactfully challenge team members who actively or passively stand against the core values of DevOps or DPS’ IT DevOps transformation mission.
- Seek and address organizational and team-level challenges with management.
- Drive automation in pursuit of predictability, supportability, security and time to innovate.
- Drive and assist with discovering, comparing and building DevOps tooling for SDLC and infrastructure provisioning.
- Conduct process re-engineering workshops and projects to identify areas of improvement pertaining to the SDLC by leveraging continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, TDD/unit testing, integration testing, UI testing, DB standards testing and security testing.
- Progressive enthusiasm toward DevOps transformation.
- Progressive coaching and mentoring mindset.
- Progressive continuous learning and improvement mindset.
- Excellent English language communication (oral and written) skills.
- Excellent meeting and work session facilitation skills and experience.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills and experience.
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize efforts and adjust situationally.
- Ability to drive toward clarity out of ambiguity.
- 3 years progressive hands-on designing, implementing and supporting DevOps process and tooling to support continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, continuous testing (unit, integration, coded UI, security, etc), continuous monitoring, continuous feedback, automated infrastructure provisioning and configuration management (network, server, OS, application, service, etc).
- 3 years progressive DevOps transformation coaching.
- 2 years hands-on public cloud infrastructure design, provisioning and monitoring. TDD (test drive development) concepts.
- Agile concepts and practices.
- DevOps certification(s).
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time