- ACLS, BLS, NIHSS certifications required
- Passing score on Critical Care Test and Rhythm interpretation exam.
- CEN desired.
- Current expertise and talents appropriate to the age sort of patient populace served.
- Knowledgeable and touchy to patient rights in the delivery of care.
- Ability to speak in a clear, concise way suitable to the developmental degree of the patient.
- Recent suitable nursing practice in the affected person populace regions to be served.
- Ability to participate in great taking walks and status, moderate lifting, and publicity to patient factors and handling of emergencies and critical affected person incidents.
- Must meet clinical requirements particular to the assigned patient care area. (distinctiveness unit employees for areas inclusive of Emergency Room or ICU).
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing - BSN Preferred
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Current acute scientific care enjoy in emergency remedy (Two years).
- Current Nevada License to practice nursing; In dependently continues license; Acquires required touch hours to maintain exercise.
- Current acute medical care revel in in emergency medication (Two years).
- CEN favored.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical devices / Equipments
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: staff Nurse
Employment Type: Full time