- Know and maintain the use of computer controlled automations systems for delivery of raw materials.
- Work closely with the Quality Team, maintaining production log and preparing samples for testing.
- Review batch tickets and made necessary adjustments as directed.
- Safety Celebration Luncheons (because we want you all to celebrate being safe!)
- Consistent hours (because you have a life outside of work you have to worry about).
- Minimum education of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Thorough understanding of chemicals used in paint making including, functionality and hazards.
- Ability to plan, organize, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations including fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Thorough knowledge of measures of weight, volume and conversion methods.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Consumer Durables
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time