- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Provide sales agents with up-to-date product information.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Complete monthly formal reports of sales agent performance.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Assist with clothing inventory management.
- Work closely with sales agents in regards to sampling, shipping scheduling, etc.
- Invoicing, Returns, Shipping, preparing weekly or monthly reports.
- Prepare weekly collection report
- Hire and train new staff members as our business grows.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required experience and education:
- 4-6 years of management experience is required, preferably in the wholesale clothing industry
- Must have completed Canadian high school/secondary education or equivalent
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the goals, policies, procedures, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of motivation, training, and general supervisory skills.
- Leadership abilities, team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, and customers.
- High level of computer proficiency, including knowledge of Apparel Manager Plus (AMP) and ability to learn new systems.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time