- The Reconciliation Consultant will be principally in charge of seller accounts compromise. The Reconciliation Consultant must be conscientious, scientific, and agreeable ; acquainted with various back office capacities; and ready to work in quick paced and high-volume condition.
- Latest jobs in Little Rock.
Occupation Requirements and Qualifications:
- Four year college education in Accounting liked.
- Broad involvement in involvement in high-volume exchange preparing and compromise – coordinating exchange information and accommodating records.
- Middle of the road to cutting edge capability in MS Excel required
- Solid hierarchical and critical thinking aptitudes.
- Strong verbal and composed interchanges abilities.
- Outstanding examination and goals aptitudes.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Telecom
Functional Area: Finance / Auditing
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time