- Answering to the Regional Agricultural Insurance Coordinator, the fruitful applicant will be mindful to give deals and customer administrations, consistence assessments, crop misfortune examinations, altering administrations and guarantee settlements.
- The effective competitor will be in charge of moving toward ranchers straightforwardly to buy rural protection and help with entering their application; overhauling customers through ordinary harvest reviews; reacting to ranchers' request about the terms and states of protection; gathering data identifying with misfortunes of yield creation; and alluding ranchers' request during the settlement of their protection cases to the Regional Coordinator.
- The occupant will likewise react to some other related obligations required by the Branch or the Regional Coordinator for the best possible support of its customer base.
- A Bachelor's certificate in Science or a related control with significant course work in Agriculture, and at least two (2) long stretches of related work involvement in yield creation; OR a recognition from an Agricultural Technician Program with specialization in plant science, and at least three (3) long stretches of related work involvement in harvest generation. A proportional mix of instruction, preparing and experience might be considered.
- Composed and spoken ability in English and French is required
- The effective applicant will have the accompanying specialized capabilities:
- Particular topic aptitude and information of harvest or domesticated animals creation;
- Learning of appropriate enactment and the Department's approaches and methods;
- Arranging and sorting out abilities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Non Profit Organization
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Employment Type: Part Time