- It is the Assistant Coach's duty to help and counsel with the Store Manager (Head Coach) in regards to by and large activities and authoritative obligations.
- This incorporates deciding the techniques and methodologies important to achieve the store's objectives.
- The Assistant Manager (Assistant Coach) helps guide and leads the group in the Head Coach's nonappearance.
- Talk about and build up an activity plan with Store Manager (Head Coach) to accomplish a reliable 5-star client experience.
- Guide and build up all colleagues to maintain Hibbett's benchmarks.
- Aides and spurs store group to drive deals through all roads by amplifying moving practices.
- Is aware of and comprehends stock, deals measurements, and costs to guarantee effectively achieving objectives and amplifying productivity.
- Keeps Store Manager (Head Coach) up to date as to stock development and client patterns.
- Secondary school certificate or general instruction recognition (GED). Experience isn't required however is considered an or more.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Wellness / fitness
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full time