- The essential capacity of an Assistant Research Officer is to help with all parts of the exploration program including day by day supervision of research group, information examination and report composing.
- Assisting the Principal Investigator with the advancement and execution of the exploration program.
- Daily supervision of volunteer Research Assistants.
- Supervision, the executives and preparing of volunteers/colleagues.
- Preparation of venture reports and production of results in logical diaries.
- Assist with task coordinations and organization.
- Graduate in an ecological or organic science discipline.
- First guide capability.
- Experience of information examination and report-composing.
- Excellent composed/oral correspondence and introduction abilities.
- Administrative and time the board aptitudes and capacity to prepare explore collaborators.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Assistant Manager
Employment Type: Full time