- Viably plan, regulate and execute confirmation commitment
- Give both specialized and venture the executives authority aptitudes to colleagues for confirmation commitment (reviews, audits, extraordinary reports, and so on)
- Survey affirmation commitment to guarantee that pertinent expert gauges and Firm strategies are pursued.
- Perform Supervisory Tasks, for example, staff execution audits, enlistment and adequately manage staff. Give instructing, tutoring, learning move, inner preparing conveyance, and task of testing work
- Address Client issues in a convenient way, following Policy and utilizing your solid specialized aptitudes and bookkeeping knowledge
- Build up an arrangement of new business openings with existing customers.
- Proficient assignment required (CA, CMA, CGA or CPA)
- 5+ long periods of expert involvement in a bookkeeping as well as confirmation job.
- Experience working with ASPE and IFRS bookkeeping guidelines.
- Related understanding and skill in region of confirmation and bookkeeping.
- Capacity to organize remaining burdens and deal with different assignments and due dates.
- Go about as an innovator in the Firm, ceaselessly centered around worker commitment.
- Latest jobs in Calgary.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Finance / Auditing
Role Category: Auditing
Employment Type: Full time