- Develop and confirm (unit test) programming parts to meet structure details.
- Perform code audits of developed programming expectations
- Take an interest in creating and executing measures, for example, security designs, logging designs, and so forth.
- Partake in sync up gatherings with different DevOps colleagues to share best practices.
Must Have SKills:
- Explicit required cloud aptitudes incorporate AWS lambda, Dynamo, S3, SQS and Kinesis
- Comprehension of microservice structures
- Comprehension of site organization arrangements in AWS including utilization of S3, CDNs and cloud front
- Compose code for foundation as code segments, for example, Terraform
- Compose CI/CD assemble pipelines in Jenkins
- Comprehension of AWS-CLI
- Latest jobs in Portland.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Employment Type: Full time