- Get ready and break down the fiscal summaries of the organization by classification, guaranteeing state-of-the-art and exact data accessible to colleagues, permitting business basic leadership.
- Dissect budget reports by brand and give support for key basic leadership.
- Apply bookkeeping standards to condense budgetary data.
- Give key money related suggestions to the allocated classes.
- Get ready and break down the month to month class results versus the destinations.
- Bolster the business group with money related valuations, giving proposals and rules for successful executions.
- Four year college education finished
- Least experience of 2 years in brand bookkeeping or deals control.
- Propelled English.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Consumer Durables
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full time