- The Business Development Executive is in charge of producing leads, propelling the business procedure, shutting new business and accomplishing/aiding the accomplishment of chance based deals standards.
- Responsible for meeting deals and income focus from imminent new and existing business customers/associations inside client database.
- Maintain and extend the organization's database of prospects.
- Set up and convey deals introductions, item/administration shows, and different deals activities
- Assist in making demand for proposition reactions to potential customers.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers by means of phone and email to strategically pitch and up-move.
- Schedule meetings with potential and existing clients with the objective of obtaining new clients just as expanding deals to existing clients.
- Attend gatherings with customers, perform site visits when vital and liaise with Pricing group to give citations dependent on clients' solicitations.
- Enter new client information and refresh changes to existing records in the corporate database.
- Attend occasional deals preparing where pertinent.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc/BA in Management Studies/Sales or related field.
- Associates Degree/Diploma in Sales will be a benefit.
- Minimum 2 years' business experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Business development
Employment Type: Full time