- The competitor will supporting the Latin American deals channel and will work intimately with our business group and clients to help drive deals exercises inside the district.
- They will be in charge of the coordination and culmination of undertakings, help with the exchange and support of client understandings, help with the outsider consistence program and new client setup process, keep up client contact records and value records, survey and endorse all limiting, oversee wholesaler development, promoting and different deals channel programs, create deals reports and dissect deals channel execution, and perform different deals channel related exercises as required.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a client confronting job. School or University degree in Business Admin or Finance.
- Must be familiar with English and Spanish in both composed and verbal correspondence.
- Must be capable with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Involvement with CRM programming (ideally Salesforce.com) and the Baan ERP framework would be an unmistakable resource.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Employment Type: Full time