- Assume full liability for Mechanical Engineering and information gathering required .
- Get ready required mechanical structure counts, illustrations, material departures and specialized determinations (Mainly frameworks identified with fuel, water, steam and lube oil)
- Perform vessel reviews required for point by point building on undertakings sold .
- Help LSGO group in making of Installation Planning Instructions and Site Quality. Plan for shipyard (Mechanical part)
- Take part in Design Risk Assessments and HAZOP contemplates (Mechanical part)
- Popular jobs in Belize.
- Help LSGO group in material sourcing and seller determination (Mechanical part)
- Help LSGO group in making of documentation bundles (Engineered reports)
- Must have solid comprehension of ship frameworks (Mainly fuel, water, steam and lube oil)
- Must have solid involvement with Auto Cad and structure of channeling frameworks and related gear.
- Must probably work autonomously as a compelling colleague.
- Have the capacity to organize, compose and deal with numerous assignments, keeping due dates without losing center.
- Involvement in performing vessel overview is required.
- Involvement with Windows XP and MS office 2007 is required.
- Involvement in fuel frameworks identified with boilers and motors are favored.
- BSc Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Mechanical Engineering
Role Category: Mechanical supervisor
Employment Type: Full time