- We are hiring for a candidate who is suitable for Civil Engineer in Antigua and Barbuda.
- As the effective hopeful, you will have the chance to plan, facilitate and execute the structure of a wide assortment of foundation ventures.
- You are fit for checking, planning, structuring and overseeing common ventures, for example, land advancement, streets, storm water and seepage the board, water supply and treatment, and sewage treatment and transfer.
- Obligations incorporate evaluating venture costs; checking on plans, illustrations and determinations; performing appraisals/reviews; and planning reports, recommendations and contract documentation.
- You will be required to perform field work, for example, materials testing, on an as required premise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of significant involvement in common structure, ideally in a designing counseling condition.
- Must be enlisted (or qualified for enrollment) as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) in the area of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Development Project Management.
- Site assessment and details readiness.
- Materials Testing.
- Excellent relational abilities (relational and composed) .
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Engineering services
Functional Area: Civil Engineering
Role Category: Junior Engineer Civil
Employment Type: Full time