- Perform quality control tests on various materials at the destinations (solid, totals, bituminous blend) as per built up benchmarks and strategies;
- Guarantee consistence with models and prerequisites on the various tasks;
- Perform support and gear alignment errands;
- Compose reminders during resistance and follow up on restorative activities;
- Give significant suggestions to guarantee nature of work and consumer loyalty;
- Arrange test outcomes and complete reports;
- Guarantee that the hardware on location and the finish of the work follow well being, security and quality norms;
- Take an interest in site gatherings
- Compose the specialized reports.
- Recognition of Collegial Studies (DEC) in Civil Engineering;
- Pertinent involvement in material control (resource);
- Find latest jobs in Varennes, Montreal.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Civil Engineering
Role Category: Junior Engineer Civil
Employment Type: Full time