- The Client Services Director is in charge of a full scope of business exercises and customer relationship the executives in help of at least one customers.
- Latest job openings in Nicaragua.
- This position will guarantee that customer needs are met on a continuous premise with an abnormal state of customer fulfillment while holding fast to current customer authoritative duties.
- Constructs community oriented, customer centered connections, inside and remotely at all dimensions in customer association and inside.
- Keeps up interchanges and working associations with asset units and other basic associations for info and goals of business issues.
- Possesses compelling administration and movement of customer accelerations to goals.
- Sets up and oversees yearly operational plans and cost spending plans that help the Client program plan.
- Makes and executes key customer tasks designs that improve the organization's budgetary position and asset usage.
- Screens and patterns applicable information to precisely estimate and oversee operational execution, budgetary outcomes, and asset prerequisite.
- Surveys asset costs, usage, suspicions amid spending plan/business arranging cycle and creates asset the executives and staffing plan
- Four year certification in Business or other related field. MBA favored.
- 8+ years Client Services and Operations experience in a perfect world with a Technical Support program in telecom, innovative or customer hardware ventures inside a call focus condition.
- 4+ years administration experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Recruitement staffing / RPO
Functional Area: Cold Calling / Client Servicing
Employment Type: Full time