- Implement project documentation and turn over.
- Proficient with programs including, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Actively participate in site Health, Safety and environmental processes, procedures, audits and inspections.
- Assists in the development of project Inspection and Test Plans, Project Quality Plans and other project required plans and procedures.
- Coordinate between engineering, construction, HSE and procurement.
- Assists in the review of drawings, project specifications and provides technical support to Estimating as required.
- Maintain effective and on going communications with the construction management team and subcontractors concerning issues and challenges.
- Participate in preparation of project estimates, budgets, forecasts, schedules and execution plans.
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of projects.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Engineering Services
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time