- Work with partners all through the association to distinguish open doors for utilizing organization information to drive business arrangements.
- Mine and break down information from organization databases to drive advancement and enhancement of item improvement, advertising procedures and business systems.
- Survey the adequacy and precision of new information sources and information gathering methods.
- Create custom information models and calculations to apply to informational collections.
- Utilize prescient displaying to increment and streamline client encounters, income age, promotion focusing on and different business results.
- Create organization A/B testing system and test display quality.
- Arrange with various practical groups to execute models and screen results.
- Create procedures and devices to screen and investigate demonstrate execution and information precision.
- Solid critical thinking aptitudes with an accentuation on item improvement.
- Experience utilizing factual scripting languages (R, Python, SLQ, and so forth.) to control information and draw bits of knowledge from extensive informational indexes.
- Experience working with and making information models.
- Information of an assortment of machine learning procedures (bunching, choice tree learning, fake neural systems, and so on.) and their true points of interest/downsides.
- Information of cutting edge factual procedures and ideas (relapse, properties of disseminations, measurable tests and appropriate use, and so forth.) and involvement with applications.
- Astounding composed and verbal relational abilities for planning crosswise over groups.
- We're searching for somebody with 5-7 years of experience controlling informational collections and building measurable models, has a Master's or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and knows about the accompanying programming/apparatuses:
- Information and involvement in measurable and information mining methods: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, content mining, interpersonal organization investigation, and so on.
- Experience questioning databases and utilizing measurable codings: R, Python, SLQ, and so forth.
- Experience utilizing web administrations: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, and so on.
- Experience making and utilizing propelled machine learning calculations and measurements: relapse, recreation, situation investigation, displaying, bunching, choice trees, neural systems, and so forth.
- Experience examining information from outsider suppliers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, and so forth.
- Involvement with dispersed information/processing instruments: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, and so on.
- Experience picturing/introducing information for partners utilizing: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, and so forth.
- Data Scientist jobs in Mexico.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time