- Compose and disperse crafted by his/her staff, set needs and keep a diagram of the assignments to be practiced as per the Store Manager.
- Oversee, enlist, installed, train, create and give progression wanting to the staff in the store in organization with the Store Manager.
- Plan and facilitate with the visual group on all exercises concerning efforts, advancements and deals exercises in his/her area of expertise
- Work with deals and cost plans, spending plans and other accessible devices to settle on business choices to guarantee greatest benefit
- In charge of learning and fulfillment of money office operational capacities
- Keep up amazing H&M immediate and aberrant client administration by giving the best shopping background to every client and job demonstrating the 5 essential requests on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the money point.
- Latest jobs in Toronto.
Least Candidate Qualifications
- Secondary School graduate or comparable. Partner's or Bachelor's Degree liked.
- Ideally 2-3 years of retail the board involvement, including direct supervisory experience, or tantamount administration job understanding.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Full time