- Maintains and handles delicate matters with confidentiality.
- Performs required clerical duties and assist the department in some administrative matters.
- Manages flight and hotel bookings for department personnel and visitors.
- Attends to travel requirements of the entire department.
- Graduate of at least a 4year College course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel & Power point.
- Above average communication skills primarily on the English language..
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with focus on rapport building and maintaining a high level of employee morale within the team.
- Highest level of trustworthiness and honesty.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time