- The Deputy Director, Risk and Analytics Unit, will be straightforwardly mindful to the Director, Banking and Monetary Operations Department, have a revealing line to the Chief Director (Policy) and will bolster the Reserve Management exercises by embraced the accompanying duties: Policies and Guidelines; Asset Allocation; Risk Measurement and Analysis; Performance Measurement; Reporting.
- The Banking and Monetary Operation Department is building up a Risk and Analytics Unit to help the stores the executives activities
- Leading the improvement of the stores the board speculation strategy and rules;
- Undertaking scientific investigations including Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA);
- Measuring and checking portfolio dangers and consistence as for speculation rules';
- Evaluating the execution of the portfolios and giving occasional answering to the board, the Reserves Management Committee, and the Board on these exercises
- Leading the speculation credit hazard work.
Candidates MUST HAVE
- A post advanced education in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other pertinent order;
- Experience working in an advantage the executives work, incorporating into the zones of money related hazard the board and additionally oversight, fixed salary markets, Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA), portfolio the executives, market and credit dangers, execution, and consistence;
- At least five (5) years significant working knowledge in the applicable field;
- Strong quantitative/demonstrating aptitudes and involvement in giving scholarly authority and;
- Experience in driving/dealing with a group of experts.
- Effective oral and composed relational abilities, including the capacity to show unpredictable and specialized issues to specialized and non-specialized groups of onlookers;
- Strong scientific abilities and research strategies;
- A abnormal state of intrigue, inspiration, activity and development;
- The capacity to take a shot at possess activity and adequately work as a feature of a group and;
- Sound information of banking and government activities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Employment Type: Full time