- The Director of Real Estate is responsible for controlling all ventures of "new works, recovery" and "support" of structures of the city. He (she) is the specialized referent of the building division as a major aspect of the constructed legacy the board strategy of the city.
- Adds to the improvement of key bearings in the field of land by being a power of proposition, guaranteeing consistence and implementation of administrative commitments, cautioning legitimate dangers.
- Makes an interpretation of political introductions into end-all strategies, projects of activities or tasks.
- Pilot and vivifies the plan, usage, assessment of the projects of activities or tasks, open strategies identified with the administration of the land
- Help with the definition and improvement of an open approach or key introductions
- Direct a conclusion, set vital destinations, prepare groups on a typical task, lead the usage of changes
- Oversee (recognize, assemble, esteem) and create individual and aggregate abilities
- Arrange, execute and assess group movement
- Control of the law and guideline of development:
- Stakes, performers, authoritative game plans in the building segment
- Capacity to unify around basic undertakings
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Real Estate Industry
Functional Area: Real Estate
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time