- Gives initiative and supervision to the Drafters and Designers.
- Provides structure and drafting backing to the designing gathering.
- Ensures that illustrations, work directions and other distributed works are as per significant Master Flo Engineering and industry norms.
- Coordinates the Drafters/Designers regarding work and booking.
- Creates or makes changes to part, get together and confirmed dimensional illustrations for assembling and generation.
- Modifies building guidelines, methodology, and archives identified with the structure, production and get together of the item.
- Creates or makes changes to configuration records at the heading of Master Flo Engineering.
- Performs different obligations as required.
- Proven initiative abilities in an assembling or building condition.
- Graduate from a perceived Technical Institute or University with a confirmation in Engineering Technology or related subject.
- Registered or qualified for enrollment with ASET or APEGA.
- Knowledge of drafting standards and CADD frameworks.
- Knowledge of PTC Creo-Parametric (once in the past Pro/Engineer) thought about an advantage.
- Experience working in the oil and vitality division with valves and stifles is a benefit.
- Latest jobs in Edmonton.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Oil and gas energy power consumption
Functional Area: Architecture design
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time