- Interface in a cordial, excited, and active way with the board and clients.
- Create brand mindfulness and positive item impressions to expand deals.
- Survey clients needs and interests to best prescribe items.
- Set up, separate, item arrangement and examining amid in-store showings.
- Convenient fruition of all call reports, administrative work, and on-going preparing.
- Secondary School Diploma favored or proportional employment related involvement.
- Deals and additionally client administration experience favored.
- Every day Internet/email get to and additionally cell phone required.
- Stand serenely for as long as 6 hours every day.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time