Education, experience, knowledge and skills desired.
- Provide legal support to different areas of the business.
- Management of negotiation and contracting processes with third parties.
- Administration of litigation and administrative procedures.
- Monitoring of regulatory environment and legislative initiatives.
- Representation of the company before governmental entities and private organizations.
- Law degree. 3-5 years of experience in corporate matters with companies of mass consumption / liquors and / or experience in law firms handling corporate and mercantile matters. We are looking for proactive people, with adequate communication skills, negotiation and self-management, customer service. Advanced English proficiency
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Consumer Durables
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time