- The Facilities Technician's primary duty is to figure out what parts of the physical offices, gear and different resources require support and orchestrate the adjusting of same.
- All exercises must be adapted towards keeping up the largest amounts of administration to all interior and outer partners and customers, must be delicate to youngsters' rights and obligations, must adjust to the rules and principles set by the Authority and to all lawful, administrative and statutory necessities.
- Directs every day evaluation of the offices to decide if there are any fixes or support work to be embraced.
- Timetables and directs crafted by temporary workers on the premises to guarantee that quality work is conveyed utilizing safe work rehearses and steady with the work request.
- Does routine upkeep occupations that require a medium dimension of mechanical and electrical ability, for example, supplanting lights, switches, counterbalances, plumbing, and so forth
- Gets ready and keeps up records of all upkeep work done.
- Follows-up on work solicitations to guarantee that courses of action are made for conveyance of the administration.
- Help with the dispersion and following of gear and store things.
- Contribution in the development, reconfiguration and movement of furniture and gear.
- Supports the improvement and upkeep of a group situation by performing other related obligations.
Least QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Confirmation capability in offices upkeep, Certification in an exchange or an equal capability.
- Somewhere around two (2) years' work involvement in an offices upkeep condition.
- Demonstrated experience working in an assortment of exchanges performing support undertakings in the upkeep of office spaces, plumbing, and electrical.
- Experience utilizing safe work rehearses when performing routine upkeep assignments.
- Ready to work extended periods and ready to react to crisis solicitations to work outside the typical working hours.
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Consultant Health / Family Welfare
Employment Type: Full time