- Creates and keeps up inventive store design and item promoting.
- Works with Team Leader to accomplish deals, obtaining, and work targets.
- Helps Team Leader in examination of offers, reports and work.
- Exhibits propelled item information and creates/keeps up consciousness of new items.
- Keeps up great merchant connections, grows new seller relations, and guarantees all desk work is appropriately submitted for seller preparing.
- Works with Team Leader to determine group concerns or issues.
- Capacities as go-to person and departmental individual in control without Team Leader.
- Sets and accomplishes the most noteworthy norms of retail execution.
- Cultivates and supports a positive situation of remarkable collaboration, shared regard, and excellent resolve.
- Keeps up familiarity with client streams and needs and coordinates Team
- Want to mentor and coach others for development.
- Amazing relational, persuasive, group building, and client relationship abilities.
- Fit for showing others in a positive and valuable way.
- Item learning.
- Propelled learning of administrative and security approaches and strategies.
- Capable scientific aptitudes for surveying money related execution, checking benefit, and overseeing stock.
- 18+ months retail Team Member experience and 6+ long stretches of supervisory experience.
- Latest jobs in Durham.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: Electronics / Electricals
Employment Type: Full time