- Performs assignments intended to create proficient information and capacities, requiring use of standard designing systems, strategies, and codes.
- We are looking for a qualified Civil engineer in Trinidad and tobago.
- Work on different plan issues influencing development on the undertaking
- Create timetables and BOQ's for areas of the undertaking
- Responsible for everyday contract the board of different contracts
- Assist the Resident Engineer in plan and contract the executives
- Mentor and liaise with investigators about structure and contract the executives issues.
- BA/BS + 2 years of related involvement or exhibited equivalency of experience or potentially training.
- Strong street configuration foundation and experience
- Some involvement in development exercises
- Must know Micro Station, MX, In Roads, Auto CAD, and Auto TURN
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Civil Engineering
Role Category: Junior Engineer Civil
Employment Type: Full time