- As Director of Operations, you will be in charge of the successful operational administration of the inn's Heads of Department for the Kitchen/Food and Beverage, Recreation (Pool and Beach, Gym, Spa, Activities, Entertainment and Kids Club), and Security offices with the goal that they can accomplish and surpass their income and Guest fulfillment targets.
- Work related to the General Manager to effectively oversee key property matters (counting capital undertakings; client administration; organization, restoration).
- Helps the General Manager in the organization of the inn's operational regions doled out by coordinating colleague endeavors toward consumer loyalty, colleague efficiency and inn gainfulness.
- Essential centers are administration quality, operational productivity, brand principles, visitor fulfillment and SALT scores. F&B KPIs for administration guaranteeing client administration KPIs and objectives are met on a month to month, quarterly and yearly premise guaranteeing that all regions are meeting visitor desires.
- Help the advancement of significant, attainable inn spending plans and other short and long haul lodging key objectives.
- Give successful authority to the lodging supervisory crew and colleagues to guarantee targets are met and surpassed
- Oversee and react to reviews that are finished by the organization to guarantee persistent improvement is accomplished.
- Plan, immediate and arrange the administration conveyance of every operational office so as to meet and surpass visitor desires.
- Connect with visitors and react to visitor input so as to accomplish positive results/enhancements and abnormal amounts of consumer loyalty.
What are we searching for:
- A Director of Operations serving Hilton brands is continually chipping away at sake of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- A degree or recognition in Hotel Management or identical
- Solid business sharpness, with involvement in Food and Beverage
- Involvement in overseeing spending plans, income proposition and determining results.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Travel and Tourism
Functional Area: Ticketing / Travel / Airlines
Employment Type: Full time