- Telemarketing administrators will add to the accomplishment of the business objectives of the organization.
- Oversee Database and keep them refreshed
- Make active calls to potential customers in the database to refresh data
- Make arrangements for record administrators
- Agree to built up month to month objectives
- Get new business openings
- Set up the reports relating to your alloted undertakings
- Assume responsibility for battle following (email promoting)
- Development and archive the different crusades of the organization
Preparing AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Least of 3 years of involvement in Telemarketing
- Bachelor degree or college considers in showcasing, promoting or related vocations.
- Superb oral and composed relational abilities
- Involvement in client administration
- Excel the board crucial
- The executives of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Past involvement in inbound/outbound telephone calls
- Involvement in client administration.
- Capacity to work under strain.
- Proactive, Dynamic, and exceedingly composed.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time