- Complete diary sections and reports on a month to month premise as required by set due dates.
- Prepare and log creditor liabilities.
- Prepare and audit account compromises.
- Assist in the month-end shutting and dissemination of month to month fiscal reports for interior and outside clients, including month to month diary passages and accommodating asset report accounts.
- Ability to break down financials and get ready money related reports, articulations and projections.
- Knowledge of budgetary and bookkeeping programming applications (QuickBooks)
- Focused, Detail and Deadline-situated.
- Self-propelled multi-tasker and willing to finish all errands introduced.
- Bachelor's qualification in Accounting, Business, or firmly related field.
- Excellent verbal and composed relational abilities.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications and QuickBooks.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounting / Tally
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time